EOSi Rotary Screw Vacuum Pumps
Innovation & Intelligence
Edwards EOSi range is a new generation range of quiet, oil-sealed rotary screw vacuum pumps With Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology and intelligent control, the EOSi range delivers impressive on-demand performance capability and optimizes energy consumption.
The highly efficient patented oil separator design extends service intervals and reduces maintenance costs. Temperature management control enables unrivaled water handling capability to provide you with the versatility and flexibility you need for your application.
- Energy savings of around 50%
- A state-of-the-art technology, variable speed drive (VSD) and an innovative inlet control valve combine to produce a leap forward in efficiency to dramatically reduce lifecycle costs.
- Significantly better performance against benchmarked oil-sealed and dry vane vacuum pumps.
- Quiet operation – Noise levels are far below that of comparable technologies.
- Sustainable productivity due to built-in efficiency. Conforms to energy management and environmental commitments according to ISO 50001/14001.
- Reduced environmental impact due to ultra-high oil retention at all operating pressures – from ultimate pressure to atmospheric pressure.
State-of-the-art screw technology, Variable Speed Drive (VSD) and innovative motor design.
- Increased efficiency
- Class-leading pumping speed and fast chamber pumpdown performance capability
- Improved productivity
- Closed loop pressure control and active power management
- Intelligent control
- Automatic performance matched to vacuum demand
- Low cost of ownership
- Noise levels approximately half that of comparable technologies
- Quiet operation
- Ultra-high oil retention at all operating pressures
- Reduced environmental impact
The EOSi range is available in up to 4 variant options – Standard, Q, W, or WQ – to enable you to select the optimal choice for your application.
This pump is designed to deliver the exact performance to match your demand, at the minimum possible lifecycle cost. Intelligent control enables energy reduction of 50% or more compared with conventional solutions.
The Q version is designed for cycling applications, where chamber pumpdown time is important. The responsive inverter control and special configuration enables even faster chamber pumpdown with optimal energy efficiency.
Whilst the standard EOSi pumps are able to reliably pump water vapour loads similar to equivalent rotary vane pumps, the W version is designed to pump significantly higher water vapour loads and can off er superior comparative performance where required on applications such as pipeline drying and freeze drying.
The QW version combines the special design configuration of the Q version with the water vapour handling capabilities of the W version.